Baseball Card Show TONIGHT!!!!
It is Friday.
It is also the 1st of March.
Time to attend the monthly baseball card show!!!
And I am so ready for this show.
With the release of the 2013 Topps Series 1 set, my collecting focus has been re-sharpened. I am eager to get to the show, and I am ready to shop.
I am going to get back to my original approach – circle the full show without stopping to shop before completing the lap. I want to see what everyone has to offer before stopping for an extended period of time. I will make mental notes of who I want to re-visit on my second lap and that is where the shopping will start.
My goals for the show include, but are not limited to:
- vintage Rollie Fingers cards (getting close to completing this PC)
- 2013 Topps Marlins – parallel versions
- 2013 Topps ‘Greats’ – I don’t have any, but want many
- bargain bin finds
- help with my Deckle Edge, Cloth Stickers, and Moonshots subsets
- 2013 Topps Bryce Harper cards – I have busted wayy too many packs to still have none..
- trade bait for the great readers of this blog
Wish me luck!!!
And get ready for a full recap of the card show and posts featuring all of my purchases that will launch all day long on Monday!!!
Have a great weekend!!!