Contest Time: ‘MVP For A Day’
OK, time for another round of ‘MVP For A Day’ with ’30-Year Old Cardboard.
This one will be just as much fun as the others!!!
‘MVP for a Day’ goes like this. You select one hitter that you feel will be the most valuable player for the day. On Wednesday, the 28th, there are 15 games taking place – you can review the schedule here. Pick the one player that you think will be the most valuable to their team.
Here are the rules:
- The player must be an offensive player(no pitchers allowed)
- Once a player is selected, he is off of the boards and cannot be picked again
- All picks must be submit into the comments section of this post no later than 9:00 PM EST on Tuesday
Here is how the scores will be tallied:
- Hits = 5 points each
- Home Runs = 8 points each
- RBI = 10 points each
- Walks = 3 points each
- Stolen Base = 8 points each
- Strikeouts = (-5) Points each
So take your time, but not too much time, and review the schedules. And get your picks in so we can choose Wednesday’s ‘MVP For A Day’!!!
And now for the prize…
A healthy assortment of MVP and Hall of Famers!!!
Now study those match-ups and make your selections!!! I’ll publish a list of all of the players and their picks on Wednesday morning.