Contest Time: ‘MVP For A Day’
OK, I figured I would squeeze one more contest in during the 2009 regular season.
This one should be fun. ‘MVP for a Day’ goes like this. You select one player that you feel will be the most valuable player for the day. On Thursday there are 11 games taking place – you can review the schedule here. Pick the one player that you think will be the most valuable to their team.
Here are the rules:
- The player must be an offensive player(no pitchers allowed)
- Once a player is selected, he is off of the boards and cannot be used again
- All picks must be submit into the comments section of this post no later than 11:59 PM on Wednesday
Here is how the scores will be tallied:
- Hits = 5 points each
- Home Runs = 8 points each
- RBI = 10 points each
- Walks = 3 points each
- Stolen Base = 8 points each
- Strikeouts = (-5) Points each
So take your time, but not too much time, and review the schedules. And get your picks in so we can choose Thursday’s ‘MVP For A Day’!!!
And now for the prize… 10 packs of 1989 Topps Baseball Cards.
Good Luck to everyone!!!!