Baseball Card Show Tonight!!! YES!!!!
I am really looking forward to attending tonight’s card show – probably more than any show in the last six months…
The reasons are many, and I hope that they are attainable as well.
Let’s get right into what I am seeking this time.
The shopping list:
- 2013 Opening Day Marlins Blue parallels
- 2013 Heritage Giancarlo Stanton variations
- 2013 Topps Series One Marlins colored parallels
- 2011 Topps Lineage Marlins – Platinum and Diamond parallels
- 2013 Topps Gypsy Queen singles
- 2012 Topps Archives ‘Deckle Edge’ cards for my set
- 2012 Topps Archives ‘Cloth Stickers’ for my set
- 2012 Topps Gypsy Queen ‘Moonshots’ for my set
As you can see, I have a lot of modern cards I am seeking a lot of modern cards this time around. And while I will not stop my search for vintage goodies, I am just really excited to see if I can complete a few sets I am working on while at the show.
And then there is Gypsy Queen – probably my favorite modern release!! With the set debuting just this week, I am hopeful that the card show dealers have had enough time to rip through their boxes and cases to put some singles out for sale. If so, I will find them. And if I find them, I will bring them home!! The GQ set is full of every player that I collect – Dawson, Jenkins, Palmer, Morgan, Williams, Henderson, Aaron, and so many more. And then there are the Marlins cards I need too.
I cannot wait for the show to begin.
And on Monday, I will show off what I found. My fingers are crossed that I find what I am looking for.