Contest Time: ‘MVP For A Day’
OK, time for another fun contest at ’30-YOC’.
This one should be fun. ‘MVP for a Day’ goes like this. You select one player that you feel will be the most valuable player for the day. On Wednesday, May 8th, there are 15 games taking place – you can review the schedule here.
Your challenge is to pick the one offensive player that you think will be the most valuable to their team.
Here are the rules:
- The player must be an offensive player(no pitchers allowed)
- Once a player is selected, he is off of the boards and cannot be used again
- All picks must be submit into the comments section of this post no later than 10:00 PM on Tuesday
Here is how the scores will be tallied:
- Hits = 5 points each
- Home Runs = 8 points each
- RBI = 10 points each
- Run scored = 10 points each
- Walks = 3 points each
- Stolen Base = 8 points each
- Strikeouts = (-5) Points each
So take your time, but not too much time, and review the schedules. And get your picks in so we can choose Wednesday’s ‘MVP For A Day’!!!
And now for the prize…
No matter how you slice it up, there are some great cards in these stacks. The lot is full of future HOF’ers, Cy Young winners, MVPs, and All-Stars!!!
Now study those match-ups and make your selections. When ready to enter, simply leave the name of the player you are selecting in the comments section of this post – and remember, once a player is taken he is off the boards!!
I will publish a list of the players and their picks on Wednesday morning.
Good Luck and thanks for playing!!!